NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!
I have moved to a new blog and will no longer be posting to this account. Please come follow me at http://myschaertalents.blogspot.com/ for new posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Butterfly Quiet Book (Boy version)

Hello everyone! I want to share with you my Butterfly book! 
This book consists of four pages and it is 9' wide by 6' high. This book helps teach children about the life cycle of the Butterfly. 


Page 1
Inside the cocoon there are five different colored circles that make up the caterpillar. The cocoon opens and closes by wrapping the string around the button. Now the snaps I bought are a little tougher to snap so I would recommend this book for a older child.  

Page 2
This is a fun interactive way to learn about a Butterflies life cycle. Place the different stages to the correct timeline. 1.Egg 2.Larva 3.Cocoon 4.Butterfly 

Page 3
This page was inspired by my 3 year old daughter. She was playing with a butterfly I had cut out and with little scrap pieces, she started making designs with them on the butterfly. Thus an idea was born! 

Page 4 
This is the stage when the butterfly emerges from the cocoon. Unwind the string from around the button, reach in and..........


Remove the beautiful butterfly! Inside the butterfly and the flower are magnets so the butterfly can land on the flower. 

Let me know your thoughts. 

Thanks
Jaclyn






No comments:

Post a Comment