NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!
I have moved to a new blog and will no longer be posting to this account. Please come follow me at http://myschaertalents.blogspot.com/ for new posts. Thanks!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Quiet Book

Well Halloween is almost here! In honor of all the pumpkin and ghouls I made a 2 page felt book.  



Open up the coffin and see whats inside! 


A Mummy, Frankenstein, and a Ghost 





Inside the coffin there is also a little pocket full of 
eyes noses and mouths to make a spooky Jack-O-Lantern


Happy Halloween! Now I need to get to work on costumes! 

~Jaclyn 

1 comment:

  1. Very clever! I already have a pumpkin face page, but was trying to decide on what I was doing for the opposite page.
    I am definitly using the coffin! Thank for the idea.

    ReplyDelete